Active Kingdom Ltd are always looking for enthusiastic and qualified staff to work on our various programmes. In addition to our returning staff, every year we recruit a number of new staff members to work on a variety of our services including sports camps, school tours and birthday party services.
If you would like to work with Active Kingdom, and fit the profile below, then we would encourage you to apply to work with us by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see details of current positions available (if any) at the ‘Job Advert’ button at the bottom of the page,
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, and the high-quality learning experiences they provide for those engaging in our services. For this reason, we specifically hire staff who meet the following criteria;
• Candidates should be graduates of, or current undergraduate students of, programmes of study including physical education, primary school teaching, sports coaching, or broader courses in the areas of health, recreation, exercise and leisure.
• Candidates should have experience working with children in a sport/physical activity context
• Previous experience working in activity-based summer camps
• First aid qualification
• Access to their own method of transport
• Expertise/coaching awards in particular sporting disciplines
Successful candidates will all receive extensive training with Active Kingdom prior to commencing employment. Successful candidates will have to undergo Garda Vetting with Active Kingdom and show evidence of having completed ‘Safeguarding’ training prior to commencing work.
If you have any further questions regarding working with Active Kingdom please email us at email@example.com